At Vondel Hotels social responsibility has a high priority. We want to offer the best possible service for our guests while we aim to increase the use of environmentally friendly and sustainable products and methods of operations. For example, economical use of energy and water, environmentally friendly cleaning, recycling and well-considered choices around organic food and products with a quality mark. We want to raise the awareness and behavior with our staff, suppliers and guests.
At all hotels of the Vondel Hotels collection we strive for the Green Key Gold certificate. Green Key is the largest sustainability label for the tourism and recreational industry in the Netherlands.
Visit the Green Key website for more information.
VONDEL HOTELS CSR STATEMENT
VONDEL HOTELS complies or intends to comply with the following agreements:
• We actively contribute to the development of our profession and the transfer of our knowledge to others who wish to learn the profession.
• We inform our guests and suppliers that we are socially responsible
• We make transparent agreements with guests and suppliers about the quality of our product and how we monitor quality.
• We determine the social impact of our services and limit it as much as possible as far as it concerns a negative impact such as fraudulent dealings, intimidation exploitation and child labor.
• We monitor both the continuity of our company and that of the employee and we ensure provisions should we be faced with a loss of income.
• We make voluntary contributions to social causes through donations and sponsorships and/or through voluntary work.
• We work continuously to reduce our environmental impact and to increase the sustainability of our company.
• We work continuously to improve our own purchasing process and focus on goods and services that are sustainable, preferably with an environmental sustainability and/or social label.